Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have literally been having this strange sensation lately of being outside of the world, a complete outsider if you like. I do not seem to be able to connect with a single person in my life as every conversation that I could have would be completely irrelevant.

I'm incapable of capturing any of my thoughts which seem to be blazing through my mind leaving it emptier as time progresses, which brings me to a topic that has been circling my mind; pretty much like bird of prey circles the sky calculating its attack, waiting for the perfect moment to charge and rip the profits of its patience and drive only to satisfy its hunger. Is my life interesting? what does interesting mean? is it fashionable to be interesting? Do I find anything interesting at all? And all those questions force me to thing about labels; labels of level of intrigue, fascination, beauty, humor, introversion, extroversion, pleasant, perfect...boring! next topic please.


No comments: