Sunday, May 5, 2013

Inspiration

I was, I am, I will be the inspiration of my day, the becoming of something beautiful ever changing and  reluctant to stay still.

I've got a broken heart, and I cant seem to take a step with out falling back on what I could've been for her, but never for me.

The sublime, but not the pursuit of anything, but just be, and become as life wishes, pausing just enough to marvel at its brilliance, and perfection; its balance and adjustments, but just being with no grand desire of becoming something if I do not know I should or shouldn't.

I want to grasp the simplicity of just being and wash away this frustration of not being able to be whatever she wanted me to be.

I wanted to be her inspiration, the perfect fit and the fallacy lies right within that premise of wanting to be something for someone and believing that happiness should follow suit.

No comments: