Thursday, May 16, 2013

Monster

There is a monster within, a mean, evil dangerous beast that has been chained to the bone. Every single thread of life is constrained by chains of fear. Fear to be judged, fear to confront and stand up for what I believe, a fear to be myself and not being liked.

There are times when I feel abused, neglected, ignored...stepped all over that I wish I could let it loose and protect me. But it terrifies me, the pain and suffering it could cause, because I cannot control it. I've seen little glimpses  of what it really is.

I could rip my flesh apart and expose it... in its more animal state, raw and uncontrolled while I crumble to my knees letting it grow stronger as I give in to the rage filling my lungs fill with liquid fire and my hands become hardened like massive boulders to smash everything around me.Tunnel vision as my eyes darken to a pitch black just as my soul

No comments: