Friday, May 10, 2013

My Fractal Reality

I feel lost in the repetitions of my universe and those around me, in a relatively close proximity but so far away that our minds and limited understanding of life and matter wont let us dream.

I feel lost because everything that I did, I did it for her, so it goes the cliche, and how idiotic it is to live our little insignificant instant as a function of someone else depositing our hopes and dreams all over them as if they were the proverbial Happiness Christmas Tree.

My sadness, my excitement, success and failures were carefully aligned and hung from her, and not realizing she is no longer part of my life, everything seems so worthless and pointless.

From the bottom of my dark lonely pit, I feel like crying blood and sweating anger at her... why at her?

And I wonder and wonder day and night, is my other me suffering on that other dimension where our universe gets to be a spec of dust in some exotic mega monster plant where its perfume intoxicates another me making love to her. Can I calculate the odds where over and over again in every single potential combination of cause and effects leads me to her?

An endless purgatory where no matter what choice I make I end up loving her, and in every single one f those endless possible endings, I fall to my knees heart broken wondering where I lost her.

Dante's hell sounds so appealing now.

No comments: